Wednesday 19 June 2013

Review: Designer Brands Mosaic Bronzer


Hey there folks! Since I was needing a good matte bronzer for my make up collection, I picked this up a few months ago. Now that I've really tried out this product, I'm here with a review.



Quick Pros:
♥ Inexpensive
♥ Matte with a tiny hint of shimmer
♥ Cruelty Free
♥ Does not irritate the skin
♥ Does not break me out

Quick Cons
♥ Can be a little orange on fairer skin tones
♥ Needs a couple swirls for full pigmentation




I think this is a great bronzer for any girl on a budget. It's under $20 and it works great as a staple bronzer.

I use this bronzer with a nice dense blush brush for the most colour pay off when I really want to contour. You'll need to swirl your brush around in the product a few times before you get a nice deep colour. However, for an everyday, light sun-kissed glow, one swirl and a soft dust all over the face should be fine.

I really don't have anything bad to say about this bronzer. It's matte so it looks quite natural on the skin and the colour suits most skin types. If you have very fair skin, e.g. NC15 and below, this could look a bit orange.

The product is in powder form and it does not flake or become dusty. The product is densely packed into a neat little compact.

Overall, if you're looking for a good, cheap bronzer, this is the one for you! I'm keen to try out other products by Designer Brands. They seem to offer good quality product for their price.



Have you tried this product out? What did you think? Leave a comment below! 

1 comment:

  1. An under $20 bronzer? I'm totally interested! *__* Thank you very much for the review - I've never heard of this brand before, but they look promising!

    BTW, I've got an Etude house giveaway going on, if you're interested! C: Junniku blog [Click!]
    - A Korean fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog!

    ReplyDelete